I just ordered the remaining 50 books I need to reach my goal. I have 24 books left in my inventory right now. PLEASE PRAY that the rest of the books can get shipped today so they will arrive by Friday so I can have them to canvass Sunday. Thanks! :)
Also, if you've been reading my stories you might remember Dorothy, the elderly lady I met here in Douglas. We talked about her involvement in the music of the church there in years gone by. She was the Choir Director. I offered to give a special music there if they ever needed someone. Well she called me this week and said she'd been thinking about it and decided it would be nice to have someone sing for them. They are a small group and don't get that often anymore. So I'm scheduled for this coming Sunday morning. Pray for the Lord's blessings. Thank you! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
blessed? your thoughts?