Thursday, April 26, 2012

Look who He invited...

Did you ever connect who the VIP were at Jesus Last Supper? A bunch of pretty pathetic characters

arguing.

prideful.

oblivious.

hmm...

Maybe I have a chance?

I write this blog not as the result of a theological session of thought. But after coming out of a deep dark hole. One I've found myself in more times than I want to admit. Honestly I'd be embarrassed to let you see the far too often real me. Just please don't look at all. Keep your gaze on Him.

But back to supper.

I found the following video as a result of reading through old emails from a very close friend. Amazing how God can use someone to still get to you who isn't even there at the time.



So He thinks that of me too? I guess I need to stop finding a different place to lay my sleeping bag when I feel rotten.

But would He have invited me to supper?

Rev 3:20

Ya. I guess He would.


P.S. If you need a follow up? watch this one.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to how you feel. You're not the only one..."Submit to God and..Resist the devil, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brethren in the world.."

    "We are made partakers of Christ if we keep our confidence in Him until the end." Hebrews 3:14

    ReplyDelete

blessed? your thoughts?