Thursday, June 16, 2011

Co~mission 129

Hello Friends,

I've embarked on a new adventure. It's been a desire of mine for a while to attend AFCOE. I feel God leading me in that direction this fall, so I'm doing my part. You can read the full story at Co~mission 129 by clicking here. I covet your prayers. Feel free to pass this on to your friends as well.

Thank you in advance and many blessings to you! :)

4 comments:

  1. Jenae this is so EXCITING!!!! I can't tell you how painful it is to not have money to support this with. I would love to be a canvassing prayer partner though. Are you going to be canvassing in a program or on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Beth! I am doing it all on my own by myself. It's stretching my faith and trust to the limit. But that's how we grow, right? So let me tell you, I would love to have you as my prayer partner. God will take care of the money. :) But having you pray for me would mean the world. I'll txt you for bread. ;) Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you! That's really exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your prayers, Lynette!

    ReplyDelete

blessed? your thoughts?