Yep! Sure is! :) I love little snowmen, and Great BIG snowmen! Unfortunately where we live, it takes a ton of cold water to make our powder stick, so my snowman snowballs don't get much bigger than fist size (I melt the ball with bare hands until it has ice around the outside). :)
@ Beth *Laughing* No, actually we got quiet a bit of snow. I just happened to make him where there wasn't much snow. =D I didn't even notice that. haha
@ Siblings: We have the same problem here. When the snow falls it's powder. But we got some freezing rain on top of it and then the sun had been out for a while to start melting it a bit. I have been wanting to make a snowman all winter. :)
Yep! Sure is! :) I love little snowmen, and Great BIG snowmen! Unfortunately where we live, it takes a ton of cold water to make our powder stick, so my snowman snowballs don't get much bigger than fist size (I melt the ball with bare hands until it has ice around the outside). :)
ReplyDeleteaww, he's adorable Jenae! Looks like you used every bit of snow on the ground to make him. :-)
ReplyDelete@ Beth *Laughing* No, actually we got quiet a bit of snow. I just happened to make him where there wasn't much snow. =D I didn't even notice that. haha
ReplyDelete@ Siblings: We have the same problem here. When the snow falls it's powder. But we got some freezing rain on top of it and then the sun had been out for a while to start melting it a bit. I have been wanting to make a snowman all winter. :)