These lyrics pose a picture of what I feel I have been experiencing since GYC. He is amazing! I have experienced the whole song, but in the last few weeks this part has become especially true.
Today my soul is soaring
Way over mountains high
Though I can see the valleys
They are all just passing by
Its not that I am stronger
Look at my feeble wings
But I've been lifted higher
Yahweh's lifted me in His own strength
Oh, how I love You Lord
I love your perfect word
With tearful eyes I see
The God who always will endure
Now I will celebrate
For all the thousand ways
That you have shown me grace
-"I Need You" by Swift
The victories are even more precious when you know He has lifted you in His own strength! It makes my heart over flow with tears of joy to see how weak I was and yet what He accomplished in me! It is all Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment
blessed? your thoughts?