Friday, February 25, 2011

New Zealand | February 22nd | 6.3 earthquake

Click here to read the eyewitness report from David Asscherick as he was there with his family when it happened...

Pray for the meetings...
Pray for the Assscherick family...
Pray for the families of the dead...
Pray for the rescue efforts and workers...

Be ye also ready....

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Jenae! What a wake-up call... You never know just what is going to take place in a day, or the next second. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Blessings to you too! See you in six weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you know we were planning on going?? :) See you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;) I don't know. I guess I just assumed. But I'm glad my assumption was correct.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post Jenae! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

blessed? your thoughts?